Vegan Bodybuilding Meal Plan
What is a good Vegan Bodybuilding Meal Plan?
For many years, the bodybuilders and athletes thought that the best diet to build their bodies and their muscles is through eating meat. But this theory or idea started to collapse when some of the best athletes of the world could beat everyone else, although they follow a vegetarian diet. And most famous of those vegan athletes are Bill pearl who won the Mr. Universe in the Bodybuilding competition for five times. Also the champion of the three races; Brendan Brazier, and the champion of Wrestling; Mac Dazing. These changes in the athletes’ diets could make everyone look for best vegan bodybuilding meal plan, for a better diet.
This made people realize that the vegetarian diets are also necessary for a bodybuilder. The balances between sources of proteins (vegetables and meat) help to build better body than using just one source.
The very well-studied vegan bodybuilding meal plan, which contains many kinds of ingredients, can help build the body through its richness of ingredients. Those ingredients are the proteins, and most common meals that have these ingredients are: soy, beans (horse beans or broad beans), grains, nuts, and anything that provides enough proteins for the body. There are also specific and a particular meals that can be used to include them in the vegan bodybuilding meal plan.
Let us get to know what the best vegan bodybuilding meal plan is for a bodybuilder:
- Vegan Diet: it is a vegetarian diet that does not include any animal-sourced products such as meat, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, and so on. It only includes the vegetarian sources of proteins.
- Lactovegetarian diet: it is a vegetarian diet that does not include the proteins sources such as meat, fish, eggs, and poultries. But, it includes the milky sources of proteins.
- Lacto-ovo Vegetarian diet: it is also a vegetarian diet that does not include; the meat, poultries, and fish, but it includes the eggs and milky products as other sources of proteins.
The athletes and bodybuilders have to eat a sufficient amount of proteins for the whole day to keep themselves better. This is how they can make sure that they guard what their bodies need of proteins that they can come back to it when it is needed. In addition, the types of proteins are not the same in the value. There are proteins that are considered as perfect proteins or complete proteins, because they contain all the essential amino acids that the body cannot construct. Those perfect proteins are found in the animal products. While the vegetarian proteins (except for soy and some grains proteins) are considered as imperfect, because they do not contain all the nine amino acids; they miss one or more of those amino acids. That is why it is very important for an individual to have all kinds of proteins during a day, in order to provide all the essential amino acids.
The key is the type of protein:
According to Doctor Roberta Anding, from the Academy of Nutrition and Diabetes; who is a headmaster of the Athletes Nutrition and a specialist of Clinical Nutrition in the faculty of Baylor of medicine, and the hospital of Texas of children, a specialist in the athlete nutrition. She says that the essential thing for a vegan bodybuilding meal plan is the type of proteins. This type of proteins can be identified according to the ability of digesting the protein (PDCAAS; Digestibility – Corrected Amino Acid Score). This notion compares the type of amino acids in proteins on the base of the requirements of the body of amino acids and its ability to digest them.
For example, the protein of eggs contains a high level of PDAAS, because it contains a perfect balance of the essential nine amino acids, and it is easy to be digested, which makes a very great source of proteins. The other vegan bodybuilding meal plan that contains this kind of proteins is having the milky products (like the Low-Fat Yogurt), milk, soy beans, tofu, soy milk and adobe.
The vegan bodybuilding meal plan; proteins in every meal:
Roberta Anding recommends the athletes and bodybuilders who want to build their muscles and their bodies, to eat the good type of proteins in every meal.
The vegan bodybuilding meal plan; here are some tips to help you to build your body without having meat:
- Eat from 5 to 6 meals per day, which do not include only the proteins, but also contain a different and diverse amount of vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, oils, and a lot of water.
- More than half of the daily amount of calories should be brought from the Carbohydrates (the good kinds, which is clear from any simple sugar, produced sugars, or sweeteners), which are nutritious for the muscles.
- The necessary fats to provide the energy for the muscles during exercising, and they should have good sources, such as; olive oil, nuts, walnuts, avocado, and canola oil.
- Consulting a nutrition specialist that will help you to set up your vegan bodybuilding mal plan, a very balanced and nutritious one that satisfy your personal needs
Well, this is how you can make your best bodybuilding meal plan. The one that contains all the essential ingredients and elements, which your body needs. Now, if you are a vegetarian and you do not want to eat meat during your exercising and bodybuilding, you have by your hands the vegan bodybuilding meal plan. It will help you to set up a better plan for you to follow and which is appropriate for your health and your system. Now you don’t have to eat something you do not like.
Leave A Response