Smoking effects on health
None denies that smoking is one of the most dangerous habits we see in our normal life. Smoking is one of the most widespread addictions in the world (if not the most). Everyone is aware of what it causes, yet they are still addicted to it. That is what we are trying to mention here today: the smoking effects on health and body of the human being.
Smoking is considered one of the most common sources of the illness and health disorders. There are too many causes and disadvantages of the smoking. Yet, the demand for this is increasing. This proves how people are contradictory with themselves. They all know how bad smoking is, and they are still consuming it.
The smoking effects on health or on the body are not simple, and they are too many. They affect several parts of the body. beside the different body systems. That is how the article will be divided into. There are the smoking effects on health of the body systems and in the same time on the body parts.
What are the smoking effects on health?
There are over 600 elements and ingredients that a single cigarette contains. According to the ALA (American Lung Association), those 600 ingredients burn to produce over 7 000 chemical elements. They said that about 69 of those chemicals are cancer-causing. So many of them are nothing lesser than poisons.
If you think that you will smoke different type, so you will avoid those. You might think that tobacco, cigar, marijuana, cannabis, or whatever it is, have fewer numbers of smoking effects on health. Well, you have to reconsider all that.
Do not think that if you replace your cigarette with a lesser affective kind of smoking you will survive the smoking effects on health. You will just make it worse and nothing changes. There is no benefit from smoking; whatever you smoke.
What are the smoking effects on heath of the sexuality and reproduction?
There is no doubt that the man’s erection is related to the blood flow that goes to his penis. The smoking cause troubles in the blood floods. Therefore, women and men who smoke might have troubles in having their orgasm and also they are threatened to develop the infertility. Women might have severe effects of smoking. They might have the cervical cancer.
Certainly for the pregnant women, they are in a higher risk. They might give birth of a baby with very low-weight. The same as the newborn babies who are exposed to the smoke of people smoking around. They might have several effects on their bodies and their health.
What are the smoking effects on health of bones?
There are some studies that have been done in order to show how the smoking affects the bones density. Smoking is one of the issues that affect the density of bones through affecting them with the bone condition: osteoporosis. This condition causes the bones to weaken and so to become more fragile and fracture.
Even it showed that quitting smoking might have good health effects on the body, for bones low density, it takes several years to recover. For old people who have been smoking for a long time, they were found to have the osteoporosis more than the others did. That is they linked the condition to smoking.
Women who start smoking from an early age are more likely to develop higher risks of osteoporosis. Anyways, smoking is not healthy at all. Therefore, keep your beloved ones away from it, try to avoid it, try to quit it if you already have it, and try to help your beloved to quit it.
What are the smoking effects on health of the lungs and respiratory system?
The cigarette, the pipe, the cigar, or whatever you smoke, is completely killing and destroying your lungs and your whole respiratory system. The most common effects on the health of the breathing system and the lungs are:
Asthma; people who have this condition might have several serious attacks when they are close to the smoke of a cigarette.
Emphysema; it is a condition characterized by a destruction on your lung tissues and in the sacs of your lungs get weaker and their walls do not remain able to stretch the air.
COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease) is another serious condition of the breathing aspect. It causes different symptoms such as breathing shortly, feeling wheezing, and having a light chest… etc.
What are the smoking effects on health that we shall know (concluded and shortly)?
Here are some parts of the body that the smoking affects them severely. Everyone who smokes should know about those. Starting from down to up:
- The smoker women might have severe troubles during pregnancy (as we mentioned before) and also their newborn babies.
- When a woman smokes, she shall enter the menopause before the ones who do not smoke.
- The smoker women might develop the cervical cancer.
- As we mentioned before, both male and female are in high risk of developing the infertility.
- Smoker men shall have a lower erection and dysfunction during erecting their penises.
- Smoking will certainly affect your skin and mostly it shall become wrinkly.
- Many people who smoke are noticed to have yellow fingers.
- The tobacco or any kind of smoking cause the cholesterol to higher and they develop several conditions in their liver.
- So many smokers have been known to have a blood cancer.
- So far, smoking is one of the most affective things on the heart, and it is one of the most causing of heart diseases and disorders.
- People who smoke usually have troubles in their veins and their bloodstream. They develop several conditions related to their blood vessels.
- One of the most effects of smoking: lung cancer
- COPD is so common among smokers more than people who do not.
- People who smoke are noticed to cough too much more than normal people do.
- Smoker people usually develop the psychological disorders as well, they develop the anxiety and they become too much irritated and upset.
- Smoking also affects the ability to see and the visual abilities.
- It also affects the mood of the people.
What are the smoking effects on health? What parts are highly to develop cancer?
There are so many parts in the body that are likely to develop the cancer disease. The following parts are the meant ones. Types of cancer that smoking causes:
- Lung cancer
- Lip cancer
- Stomach cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Liver cancer
- Pancreas cancer
- Uterine Cervix cancer
- Colon cancer
- Rectum cancer
- Tracheal cancer
- Oral cavity cancer
- Nasopharynx cancer
- Nasal cavity cancer
- Esophagus cancer
- Bronchus cancer
- Larynx cancer
Leave A Response