Caffeine content in coffee
What is caffeine content in coffee?
Huh Caffeine! And who does not know Caffeine? A cup of coffee in the morning or a cup of tea in the evening will certainly let you know what caffeine means. We need it as much as we need anything else. Some people do not drink coffee, but certainly, they drink tea, and it is very rare to find who does not drink any. Yet, there are other things, which contain more that caffeine content in coffee. So, caffeine won’t let you in peace and you cannot be away from caffeine. It is within your body either you like it or not. The difference is just in the content, because caffeine content in coffee is not the same in any other drink (except for tea) or food.
THE CAFFEINE! And who does not like it?
It is usually taken through coffee or tea. It has several effects on the health, awakening, and good mood. Yet, sometimes it may cause some stress. It is considered the most common popular emotional thing in the whole world. The global consumption of caffeine is over 120 000 Tons per year.
What is the role of caffeine content in coffee?
The caffeine works as a fixer of the Adenosine in the brain. It can heal the headache, dizziness, and sleep. The lack of caffeine in the regular user of it may cause some symptoms of withdrawal:
- Headaches; pains in the head
- Pains in the muscles
- Difficulty in concentration
- Similar symptoms of cold
Does the caffeine content in coffee affect people equally?
The effects of caffeine differ from a person to another according to many factors. Those factors are such as age, size, and general health. The people who take caffeine regular and frequent might have different experience with it comparing to other who do not. The caffeine takes about 5 to 30 minutes to spread in the whole body after drinking it. It effects last as long as it is still in the blood; usually 12 hours.
The short term effects of caffeine content in coffee:
- The few amounts of caffeine, such as a cup or two per day, boost the brain and central nervous system functions, which makes the person feel more active and more awake. This kind of consumption usually does not cause any long term effect.
- Some people drink caffeine beverages in order to continue working or studying during the night. While, the effect of this will be later that they will feel tiredness, fatigue, and laziness in the following day.
- The caffeine content in coffee might cause some worrying physical effects. Those effect can be such as stress, irritation, agitation, increase in heart beats, insomnia, breathing, reaction, dizziness, headache, lack of concentration, pain in stomach and intestine, dryness, and the need of going to bathroom frequently.
- The children, teens, and youths that take the caffeine energy drinks, might have troubles in sleep and also might wet their beds.
The more doses of caffeine content in coffee:
The serious damages or even death might happen if you take over doses of caffeine in your coffee. But, it is very rare to happen. The person should take about 5 to 10 grams of caffeine, which means about 80 cups of coffee continuingly, in order to have this over doses of caffeine.
If you have caffeine poisoning, you will experience some symptoms such as; nausea, vomiting, fast heart beats or disorder in them, panic attacks, confusing, and trembling. The maximum situation that the patient might get is when he becomes so dizzy and has an attack, which is caused by his inability to breath and so that he might die.
In the children and kids or young teens, the caffeine poisoning might happen with lesser doses. Those doses are about one gram of caffeine (about 12 cups of coffee).
The long term effects of caffeine content in coffee:
- Taking moderate amounts of caffeine (3 cups of coffee per day) will not cause any damages in the long term. Yet more amounts might cause serious effects.
- Some scientists pointed that there are relations between some specific amounts of caffeine and some diseases. Those diseases are such as; heart diseases, blood pressure, itching, diarrhea, insomnia, Infertility, and Osteoporosis. As for the pregnant women who take over quantities of caffeine, might have difficulties in giving birth, risk of abortion, or thin or lost-weight babies. As for the behavioral troubles that taking over doses of caffeine might be so serious such as insomnia and depression.
Does caffeine cause addiction?
As long as you drink caffeine regularly, your body gets used to it; physically, psychologically, or both of them. Some people might have just a feeling of habit, while others might feel it is an addiction. The person who drink caffeine content in coffee or tea with moderate or few low level, will not have any kind of addiction.
The experts say that the amount of caffeine about 350 mg (which is almost about 4 of energy drinks, or 4 of middle glasses of strong coffee), is capable of making you get used to it and depend on it. it is probable that the person might have the symptoms of cutting or stopping and addiction, if he stops on taking caffeine.
The caffeine content in coffee might differs from a person to another according to his ability of taking it. You might feel good after having the caffeine, but make sure that you don’t make it an addiction, just a diet. Keep in mind that you are the one to control the caffeine effects, not them. Always, take enough and what makes you feel good not over quantity.
Leave A Response